Monday, September 23, 2013

Another doll, for real?

Agent K. reporting for duty. New development on the new dolls. I know we are getting Saige, but I bet you didn't know we are also getting another doll. :D You are surprised? Okay, here we go.
I know, she is weird looking, but Mom adores her. Her name has been chosen already! Guess what it is! Her full name is Zoe Nicole Copel. I know. WOW! But she looks like she will be nice. Mom says she is sweet and is always active. She can't stand to be sitting down for long, unless it is on a bike or horse. She loves soccer and all animals. I hope we will be good friends and sisters, but I am kind of scared. When I first got here, Mom was obsessed with me and left Lilo out a lot. Do you think it will be the same way with Saige and Zoe? Oh no! Now I will have weird dreams about being thrown in the trash. Man, when Lilo warned me about Toy Story, I should have listened.
Signing out,
      Agent K. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment