Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Kit's Bad Day

Hey, Rachel here! Guess what happened yesterday! Kit had a total meltdown. I was brushing out her hair and she looked over at my wishlists.
All of a sudden, she started to throw a tantrum.
"Mom, how could you?! How could you want more than me and Lilo?"
And I was like: "Kit, cool it! I don't want more than you, but I think you would love having sisters your age."
"Mom! I don't need sisters!!!!"
"Lilo isn't even near you age and these girls would be, plus I bet you would love Zoe and Saige."
"They already have names and they are not even here yet?!!"
"Kit, stop talking bad about you sisters!"
"They ain't my sistas yet!!"

Then, she ran into her room and started typing on her computer. I don't know what she did last night but she did something. Lilo was so aggravated because she had homework and Kit wouldn't "shut up", as she put it. Well, I am searching on my blog, Lilo and Kit's blog, her channel and my channel. Oh, great my blog!! Kit!1

No comments:

Post a Comment