Friday, November 22, 2013

My Scary Dream

Hey guys! AG Rachel here. Well, yesterday, I had a terrifying dream.
It all started in my room. I woke up and it was Christmas morning. So I looked under a little tree that sat beside my bed. Kanani and Saige were standing there looking straight at me. I screamed with joy and ran to tell my family. So I raced out of my room and stuck my head out of the door and said I got AG dolls! When no one answered, I turned to look at my dolls, but my whole room changed. Saige and Kanani were gone. Then, something pushed me into my room. The door slammed behind me. I started to scream(claustrophobic) and cry. Something tapped me on my arm. The MAG with short red hair, green eyes, and freckles, or Ember as I like to call her, stared at me. Suddenly, I saw the edges of the room start to crumble. I started to bang on the door. Could I escape?! I jumped on my bed with Ember at my side. Then, I saw them. Kit, Saige, Kanani, Lilo, Zoe, Mayci, and Amberlee tumbled into the darkness. Ember reached for them, but slipped from the tan bedspread and fell with them. My stomach lurched as I saw their eyes pleading for help I couldn't give them. Tears slide down my face. Suddenly, the solid bed that was under me felt like liquid. My body slipped through it and I was sinking. My lungs burned as the air was sucked from them. I felt hopeless as I fell to my death. Then, something cushioned me. I looked to see my dolls and wishlist dolls stare at me with fear. Then, darkness inched its way in the light. I screamed as I heard the chattering of them as they quietly cried. It went black.
I woke up with my cover hugging my legs and sweat on my brow. I jumped out of my bed and looked over my dolls. They were safe in their beds with their covers keeping them warm. It was scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment